As some of you know, we’re hosting a wine dinner here at O’Donoghues in conjunction with Oatley Wines and their head winemaker Darren Jahn.
We’ll be running through 3 delicious courses (made with love from our Head Chef, Colin Cachia) and 6 perfectly matched wines to boot.
Menu is as follows:
– Aurelia Prestige Cuvee Chardonnay Pinot Noir NV
Butter poached Australian barramundi, peas, asparagus and cauliflower
– Robert Oatley Signature Series Margaret River Sauvignon Blanc 2017
– Robert Oatley Signature Series Margaret River Chardonnay 2016
Fillet of beef, wilted spinach, wild mushrooms, beef jus, pommus puree and buttered green bean
– Robert Oatley Signature Series McLaren Vale Shiraz 2015
– Robert Oatley Signature Series Margaret River Cabernet Sauvignon 2016
Passionfruit cheese cake, mango sorbet, almond biscotti
Craigmoor Mudgee Botrytis 2009
If you’re as keen as we are, give us a call on (02) 4735 5509 and make an enquiry. Spots are filling fast!